Saturday, May 17, 2014

LET'S BEGIN, SHALL WE?

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping I can share my love of writing, reading, movie-watching, and various nerdy hobbies with all of you!!!

Phew. Got that out of the way. Don't get too used to me being so bright and cheery; if you're expecting anything other than snide commentary, biting sarcasm, harsh reviews, foul language, and the occasional tongue-in-cheek satire, then I pose this question: what the fuck are you doing here?

But really, I hope those of you who did come here with the proper mindset enjoy what I have to offer in terms of humorous reviews, rants, and all things related to fiction and writing. I will do my utmost to live up to your most ridiculous expectations.

ENJOY MY BLOG, PEASANTS! ~Leanne



No comments:

Post a Comment